The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie here!!!!!

luke supra

Hey im luke im 21, live in clevedon nr bristol.

Dont own a supra at the moment im in the process of buying 1, but just need to sell my car i have at the moment (honda civic coupe vti) fed up of time wasters lol.

Well thats my intro hope to meet some of you guys/girls soon.

Cheers Luke

Guest SupraTroopa
Hey im luke im 21, live in clevedon nr bristol.

Dont own a supra at the moment im in the process of buying 1, but just need to sell my car i have at the moment (honda civic coupe vti) fed up of time wasters lol.

Well thats my intro hope to meet some of you guys/girls soon.

Cheers Luke

Hi alright mate, welcome to the club.

There's quite a few supras around the area (I live down the road from Clevedon, in Backwell). I own a MKIII but am in the process/search of buying a MKIV TT6. I am also 21 and have found that living in this area seems to be kind on insurance!

Good luck with finding a supra!

Jack

Welcome Luke. What you going for? N/A, TT, J-spec, UK spec? have you had insurance quotes?

Yeah looking at getting n/a as only being 21 does have its downsides. Best quote ive had so far is £1700 fullycomp which i didnt think was to bad as ive had a crash and 3points.

Cheers for the welcomes peeps.

luke

Guest SupraTroopa
Yeah looking at getting n/a as only being 21 does have its downsides. Best quote ive had so far is £1700 fullycomp which i didnt think was to bad as ive had a crash and 3points.

Cheers for the welcomes peeps.

luke

If you actually check, there is actually little difference between the insurance on an N/A and a TT. Try adrian flux or admiral. Ive also had a crash (well, its still pending and a year has gone by) and have had quotes, on a TT, from about 1400-1600.