The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DAT International Meet, 25th April, Glasgow Area, All Welcome

DAT Inter

Right. Well i havent confirmed the venue that i wanted so im onto my backup venue.

The meet will be held on the 25th April, in Glasgow. The exact location will be sent to you via PM as i dont want it hitting the cruise sites. It will be early evening, 6pm onwards but this will be confirmed.

Forums/Groups in attendane should be

Mkivs Supra's

SXOC

Scottish VAG

Scottish Hot Rods

JDM TAS

JDMy0

Fife Edition

SkylineOwners.com

HTUK

DeutschConnection

Clan Japan

And possibly a few more.

Im going to PM TDR the exact location and google earth location and they can forward you it via PM. Please do not post this on any cruise site.

Hope to see as many of you thee as possible. So get it in you diary and get your stuff together. Im going to try and wheel the old BBQ out for this hehe so get the names in and if your coming bring BBQ'able items.

Cheers

Fraser

Edited by DAT Inter (see edit history)

Right. Well i havent confirmed the venue that i wanted so im onto my backup venue.

The meet will be held on the 25th April, in Glasgow. The exact location will be sent to you via PM as i dont want it hitting the cruise sites. It will be early evening, 6pm onwards but this will be confirmed.

Forums/Groups in attendane should be

Mkivs Supra's

SXOC

Scottish VAG

Scottish Hot Rods

JDM TAS

JDMy0

Fife Edition

SkylineOwners.com

HTUK

DeutschConnection

And possibly a few more.

Im going to PM TDR the exact location and google earth location and they can forward you it via PM. Please do not post this on any cruise site.

Hope to see as many of you thee as possible. So get it in you diary and get your stuff together. Im going to try and wheel the old BBQ out for this hehe so get the names in and if your coming bring BBQ'able items.

Cheers

Fraser

Does that include veilside bumpers?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there guys. As i said on the forum, im wanting to do it quietly to keep undesirables away and make it a great night for everyone. Be there around 5.30pm

The location is Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow. This is one of the biggest industrial estates in Scotland and with all the buildings being dead at night esp at weekends we should be no bother for anyone at all. The atmosphere should be incredible.

PLEASE NO ANTICS OR BAD BEHAVIOUR THAT COULD LET THE CLUB DOWN.

It will be on either, Abercorn Ave, Edison Street, or Baird Ave or around that area.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=55.862311,-4.378368&spn=0.002288,0.006952&t=h&z=18

Directions:

1.Travel along the M8 heading out of Glasgow towads Glasgow Airport (the opposite way from Edinburgh)

2. Take junction 26, Hillington Industrial Estate.

3. Continue up to the roundabout and take a right, 3rd exit.

4. At the next mini roundabout, take the 3rd exit, Kelvin Avenue.

5. Follow Kelvin Avenue right the way down to the next mini roundabout and take the first exit onto Montrose Avenue.

6. Almost immediately take a right onto Stephenson Street and you will find the meet on Baird Avenue, Abercorn Avenue, Edison Street or the big area on Atholl Avenue which are all in that area. If its not there it will be around that area so just keep your eyes and ears open.

Kind regards,

DAT International

You not a bit old for this carry-on anyways :p

You might be right bud. Went out on my mates bike for a few hours and i'm absolutely knackered! Not sure whether i'm going to make it now or not, i need to get a second wind lol.

I text jamesy but he aint replying or answering his phone so i'm guessing thats his way of saying he won't make it ;)