The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice mod for an aero.

DODGYDODDS

The one shown looks perfect. I can't see any area's that aren't trimmed

I think she means the interior panel with the 'ceiling' material on.

I don't see why you can't take your old panel off and attach it to the new roof, unless your existing one is a little tatty. ;)

I think it'll look a little lost on a black car, maybe silver, red etc would be better IMO. :)

The one shown looks perfect. I can't see any area's that aren't trimmed

perfect for something like track use yeah, but for road noise and heat id want something a little more practical

our panel isnt perfect, and its that horrible grey, so would have to re trim a panel specifically for this, and then your talking £800 just for a roof :(

Im sorry but i see carbon fiber parts on usefull if you are wanting to race and lose weight. If you are just doing it for styling you need to visit spec savers, the worst is seeing a coloured car with a black bonnet looks chav and dated

fit is ok on the roof itself but the problem is that in the original roof is that they have floating nuts for lining up and the carbon ones dont

so i have ended up stripping my original roof down and removing the units with the floating nuts in and bolting them into the carbon roof

i got the one with the cross member in carbon also looks nice when fitted