The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hit & left

SupraTRD83

:( came to my Supra today after being in Tesco's Metro store for all of 5 minutes to find that someone had hit the rear of my car and made a massive dent in the drivers side rear panel (which is even more annoying due to that being where the petrol tank is), I was so gutted just couldn't belive that someone could hit me that badly and didnt even stick around to say anything. Only around 4 days after that stupid woman in Morrisons car park hitting me with her door I get this. What the fuck is wrong with people in bloody supermarket car parks, cant people drive??? Had to pop the rear bumper back out but the top part where it joins to the main part of the car is still pushed in and I cant get enough suction on it to pop it out with the tool I have :(

Have you used the aforementioned 2 or 3 bay paking method yet?

It's time I think. Don't you? ;)

Again I used the method I really don't get how it happened was gone 5 minutes, worst part was outside the store there was loads of chavs and they where all watching as I walked into the store, then again I asked for the CCTV in store and brilliantly they only had CCTV for inside the store nothing in the car park. rubbish!!!

Again I used the method I really don't get how it happened was gone 5 minutes, worst part was outside the store there was loads of chavs and they where all watching as I walked into the store, then again I asked for the CCTV in store and brilliantly they only had CCTV for inside the store nothing in the car park. rubbish!!!

I would go in and rob the shop blind if they only had 1 cctv camera :D some twats i must say

Maybe it was the woman in the Z4. :p

The reason people do it is because the world is full of inconsiderate ars£holes who don't give a sh!t about other peoples belongings. They should all be found, lined up and then shot.

When that dozy bint trashed the front end of my Supra with the back end of her volvo, I was lucky that I saw her do it, otherwise I'm sure she'd have buggered off and I'd have been left to foot the bill!

Guest Supra Adam

sorry to hear this and know how annoying it is have had people park ridiculously close to me thankfully with just marks i have been able to polish out but left them with permenant marks

Does anyone know the best way to pop out a dent? I managed to get the bottom out but cant get the top part to pop out :(

I'd leave that to a professional if I were you. Do you you have any kind of paintless dent removal companies around the area?

Another reason why I park as far away possible from any car when I'm in a parking lot

Sorry to hear about your ride unbelievable isn't it, if I could get my hands on um!!!

I practice the same method with all the cars I have owned, park furthest away, but isn't it always the way to come back to your car and find some rusty patchy sprayed white transit parked about 4 inches from your door.

I think they have special magnets in them got to be something in it ..........lol

You're not having much luck there chap. :(

A nice quote from some random programme on the TV last night went something along the lines of "everyone makes mistakes from time to time. Having the balls to own up to it shows decency and integrity": qualities that many people sadly lack these days.

I was in a multistorey car park in Guildford a couple of weeks ago, as I was preparing to leave I saw a Freelander reverse hard into another car, they just put it in gear and drove off.

I wrote down the reg, colour model etc on a piece of paper and popped it under their windscreen wiper along with my contact details.

More people should do that by default, then those run aways would learn a lesson.

Sorry to hear it m8, wishing you a quick and cheap resolution

Edited by Henk
spelling (see edit history)

Well ive just been to halfrauds for some black paint and praying it comes up the same or the full re-spray planned for later in the year looks set to be pulled forward. ill put a pic up once done and just hope its not too bad. Like you say unfortunatly nowadays no1 see's it as there fault or there problem everyone is out to protect themselves and forget everyone else :(

...I wrote down the reg, colour model etc on a piece of paper and popped it under their windscreen wiper along with my contact details.

Good call. I'd do the same if I was in the same situation. People who are too spineless or moronic to own up to their mistakes really, really p*ss me off.

Sorry to hear Dean, this happened to me the other day on my girlfriend's road. Came out in the morning to find a large scratch round the drivers side to the front bumper even across the light. Even left a dent in the side.

And of course no letter or note. What can we say about some people in today's world?