The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet 18th April

Tigger

Go on, you know you want too:)

I would but I'm driving to Manchester on Saturday afternoon to fly to the States for a week long training course, so haven't got time to fit it in I'm afraid :(

Also - I don't have my car at the moment as one of the front coil springs has snapped - hopefully getting some replacements from Eibach under warranty next week, so the work can be done while I'm away

Any pics folks..

Weather was really nice :)

Looking at bikes at the mo and sat is the only day we can travel, so sadly missed this one.

Saw a couple of nice bikes, but still no decision yet - still toying between what I really ought to have (in view of safety and boring reasons) against what I really fancy :)

Hope to make the next one :)

Edited by Gerry (see edit history)

Oooops, thought this was tomorrow.

Oh well, have fun guys

:blink:

Any pics folks..

Weather was really nice :)

Looking at bikes at the mo and sat is the only day we can travel, so sadly missed this one.

Saw a couple of nice bikes, but still no decision yet - still toying between what I really out to have (in view of safety and boring reasons) against what I really fancy :)

Hope to make the next one :)

Katie did take some, hopefuly she will post them up when she has a chance.

Hope you choose the right one:)

See you at Japfeast