The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CG Lock Group Buy £34.99

DannyB

Guys I’m looking at getting a group buy sorted out on the CG Locks http://www.cg-lock.co.uk

I’ve read up on the item and they seem to be very good, could be a welcome addition for us guys with our performance vehicles

PRICE UPDATE We can offer you £37.99/unit (incl tax and shipping) if your Clubs (collectively) can ‘commit’ 25 CG-Locks sold. £34.99/unit (incl tax and shipping) if you can commit to 40+ being sold. If we get lots more than expected sold (more than 50), we will commit to paying your club £1.00 for each one over that number!! So no-one loses out!

I Shall aim for 40+ (between several sites) so we can get them for £34.99

PS. for the record i will not take ANY money off of anyone, we get given a discount code and we purchase through the website as per any normal purchase.

MODS: If I’m not allowed to do this please get in touch with me

1. Danny.B. 1 Lock

MODS: If I’m not allowed to do this please get in touch with me

More like you should contact the mods before arranging a GB as per the T&C's of the club

Group Buys

Group buys are the process by which a member will purchase items in bulk on the behalf of many members in order to secure a cheaper price for everyone. The club both supports and encourages group buys, but because of previous issues all group buys have to be authorised by a moderators first, and there are certain conditions that have to be met before authorisation will be given.

Anyone wanting to organise a group buy must have been a paid up club member for at least 6 months. They will be required to disclose full details of the group buy to a moderator prior to authorisation being given, including details of the supplying company, delivery times and the number of orders required to get the parts at the discounted prices. Limited details of the group buy will then be presented to the current traders who will have the opportunity to honour the group buy prices themselves if they wish. If one of the traders decides to honour the lower prices then the original group buy organiser will be asked to continue organising the group buy but to use the club recognised trader to source the stock instead. If they refuse then the trader will be asked to take over organising the group buy. If they are unable to do so due to time restraints on their part then they will be required to honour the lower prices for club members regardless of the numbers involved and for a minimum duration of 1 month. This should prevent any traders trying to block a group buy just for the sake of it, and although the club has no actual way of forcing a trader to honour the lower prices failure to do so may result in their trader membership being revoke or their next trader membership renewal being refused.

If you are interested in organising a group buy then please contact a moderator for more details.

Im pretty sure we had a GB on one of these before

There was, it failed through lack of interest though it may succeed now, what with the change in the club demographic! ;)