The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial rear on a car with no skrits

CarlT67

Would a trial rear look right on a car with no skirts...? I am thinking not as it comes down quite low but if anyone has any pictures it may help.

The image above shows the a non skirted supra and the rear part of the skirt area comes fairly low so maybe it will look ok..?

Edited by CarlT67 (see edit history)

check my garage ... I have a Trial rear ... but with VS side skirts.

IMO, the Trial rear would look nice even with OEM skirts ... as you can get a darker colour on the diffuser part (I have a silver car and the diffuser part is black mat)

Yeah I have one in the same colour but I have bomex skirts at the moment and am toying with some kit change ideas. I was thinking a more stock skirt look with the trial rear, a sort of US influence.

I have full bomex kit on mine, but if i had the money to change i would, both myself and tony like oem skirts trial rear, would still keep bomex front as i like that:d he said once he gets his own soop thats what he will have