The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheres good for a service in Wigan, Warrington, Leigh area??

Guest senna

Guest senna

Hi there, just wondering wheres a decent place to go for a service? I was going to take it to Hyper Sports And Racing but see they've gone bust!!! I'm between Wigan. Warrington, and Leigh so if anyones any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

I used to go to hyper for general service work, now im thinking about trying tdi north, normally honda related tuners but heard good things about them and it says they do most jap cars. Might give them a whirl they are just outside of warrington.

Guest senna

Thanks for the replys, just had a look at the website for TDI North they sound quite good. Anyone out there got any experience of them?

Have a word with Waxacar. The owner has performance cars and has them regularly serviced. he's in Runcorn. I'd have done it when i worked at AWD Racetech but we closed as the boss was too old lol

Waxacar - 01928 581284 - Ask for Pete

Guest senna

Cheers mate, not really sure I can get to Rochdale and get a lift back if it needs to be left there. I think that it will need a job doing as well as a service which, will mean I will have to leave the car. Not sure what the problem is, it makes a bit of a wearing noise unless Ive got the clutch in ,but after looking at related threads I dont think its the clutch itself(I'm no expert though) Ive had a look on the forum but there seems to be a few things it can be so wanted someone that knows Supras.

Guest senna

Oh right, cheers for the warning! I'm thinking I might have to do the trip to Chris Wilson, just worried he wont be able to do it the same day which would mean me being stranded, I should give him a call see what he thinks.

No Ive never heard of Performance and Prestige, just checked the website though but it didnt mention servicing. Did you take a Supra??