The mkiv Supra Owners Club

shill bidding

NeoFuture

I HATE EBAY

why do people shill bid then retract then bid upto your price to sell something its an auction site.. i won a spoiler and if they hadnt shill bid i would have won it for 99p, but it was pushed up to £20 right now in principle i dont want to buy it.... but if some one said to me "i have an oem spoiler £xxx" i would most probably just buy it

principles are principles

if they bid on their own item, they'll only have to re-advertise it again. People should just set a minimum reserve, if its met then thats that, if not try again or consider the options.

I personally don't use ebay, but do browse it. Consistently hearing of scmas etc and to be honest I just don't have the trust as a result.

you simply ask a few friends to bid the price up thats shill bidding theres also tittle scaming as they call it.

me and tracie used to sell alot on ebay we even reached power seller status but in the end gave it up with all the scammers and hassle with paypal.

the final straw was when a guy bought one item and then asked me to include a second item that had ended being a considerate seller i did he then claimed i had not sent the second item and paypal just refunded his money leaving me well out of pocket.

its all geared towards the buyer they can leave negative feedback and the seller can not how fair is that ?

Guest blueangel

if people actually bid on items rather than just watching for the first 6 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 45 seconds shill bidding probally wouldnt be an issue,but people dont place bids instead they all wait till the last 20 seconds and try to get the only bid in.:(

if people actually bid on items rather than just watching for the first 6 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 45 seconds shill bidding probally wouldnt be an issue,but people dont place bids instead they all wait till the last 20 seconds and try to get the only bid in.:(

well only an idiot would bid and bid driving the price higher its only common sense to bid in the last few seconds if you really want the item and obviously try and get it cheaper