The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OK... So someones hit my car

Fitz

Woke up this morning feeling rather refreshed (as you do) walking to my car as I use the Supra to get to work.

Instantly I notice something doesn't look right. As I got closer there is a large scrath from the bumper round to the front, taken off alot of paintwork and left a small dent.

I'll take some pictures later, It's not horrificly bad just annoying. I've kept the car in good condition since I have owned it but it's other people that ruin it.

My guess is someone tried to park infront of me and cut in too soon, realised they've hit me and drove off :angry:

Now I'll have to shell out more for repairing the damage and put other plans for her on hold. :cry:

All I can say is that I cabn sympathise wuith how you are feeling as its happened to me about 2 years ago on my BMW. Its the inconvinience, unexpected cost (which if done right costs a lot), avoidable hassle etc that you have to go through that makes it worse.

I hope you are able to get the repair work done to a good standard with the minimal of fuss.

All I can say is that I cabn sympathise wuith how you are feeling as its happened to me about 2 years ago on my BMW. Its the inconvinience, unexpected cost (which if done right costs a lot), avoidable hassle etc that you have to go through that makes it worse.

I hope you are able to get the repair work done to a good standard with the minimal of fuss.

you are not the only one!

i have my supe for about 5 weeks and already some F*$%" bastard hit my car on the front bumper right curve!

and i don't know who have done it!

Hope he burns in hell! :bang:

IMG_0072.jpg

Its happened on all the vehicles I currently own at the minute. The one I am sat in we had for less than a week before some chodder drove into it and left their mark. My Range rover now has two smashed bumpers from separate incidents in separate places, my commuter car has a white van mark down the drivers side (I've had that less than 4 months). Some gimp put a hole in the passenger door of my supra.