The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats it worth?

Guest Koose

Guest Koose

Hi guys

As some of you mightve read im desperately trying to get on the ladder (of Supra ownership!) and a friend of mine has a tt6. Just wondered what its worth though.

Silver

TT6

Good condition.

Needs cambelt (well, theres no proof of when it last had one)

Stock standard Jap spec.

Mark

Guest Koose

6-8k? Sounds good to me, theres only one tt6 in that price bracket i can find.

Yeah it was imported in 05 with 72k KMs (Jumvea warranted) and he hasnt really driven it alot since then.

My only issue is that i wanted a facelift. Wonder how hard the recaros and lights are to get hold of.

Guest Koose

Yeah, i mean when i could only find early tt6s for 9k last month, i was only too happy to pay 10-11 for a facelift on sub 70k. But if i can find an earlier one for a bargain price...could be worth it.

Guest Koose

Hi Jurgen,

Ive been pointed in your direction last week, ive always imported my own cars, but feel free to PM me rough pricing. Ideally im after a grey or blue facelift with sub 70k.

Mark