The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick silver vs silver

NeoFuture

dont think ive seen that one, i want a stock paint so its easy to fix later

If your going for a bit of a chance gunmetal is definitely the one you want to go for.

Black (almost overly popular but still my favourite)

Gun Metal (A very close second, it just looks modern)

RSP (Stunning colour but can be a bit loud)

That would be my considerations.

Nice pics Scott, you're good at this :D

My two favourite colours after deciding black is too much work to live with!

Thats my only gripe with black. I'm sticking with it for now but its a bloody pain to keep looking nice. I haven't tried particularly hard up till now but once the respray is done i will need to get the finger out.

This is one of my reasons for liking the gunmetal so much. Its almost as easy to look after as silver and its a very modern colour.

This is one of my reasons for liking the gunmetal so much. Its almost as easy to look after as silver and its a very modern colour.

Absolutely! If I were going to respray the Lambo Girgo Avalon would be the one. Very close to gunmetal but a little bit more metallic, one of the members here has one and it looks very :cool:

Absolutely! If I were going to respray the Lambo Girgo Avalon would be the one. Very close to gunmetal but a little bit more metallic, one of the members here has one and it looks very :cool:

Definitely, i remember seeing the pics of one (might be the same one) at a drag strip. I couldn't get over the "pop" from that particular gunmetal. Its so unusual to get that appearance from whats basically a grey colour.

Avalon would definitely be my next choice. Don't tell the wife though ;)