The mkiv Supra Owners Club

where? how much? would some on swap?

T67supra

Ok i will first say please don't knock me for my poor poor editing in paint :)

But was just wondering where i can get the original trims that are drawn round in yellow.

1. The plastic trim that goes round the bumper and into the arch.

2. The original skirts.

3. I think there is some more plastic trim but not 100% sure.

I am also willing to swap my 100% genuine veilside spats and full side skirts for the highlighted stuff, preffered in black but will take other colours.:)

there some pics of mine there too;)

supra13.jpg

P1010002.jpg

supra1.jpg

Those are OEM panels, they're not even skirts and spats. Shame as I chucked a full set of mint black ones away last year!

There are plenty of these things around as people are always removing them, most people will give them away for free (got my last set of silver ones for nothing). Keep an eye out for anyone with a stock black car thats fitting a bodykit, there's always someone doing it :(

I'm in Rotherham near the centre and my cars near meadowhall. I think mine just had the little strips on front and rear arches unlike the spats. Is this what you want, and how much would you want for yours?

Kam

make me a offer mate via pm, have you got all the little plastic trims that go round the bumper etc...... :):)

please wait until I have found out what the other offer is as he had first dibs and he also said he would deliver and pic up the bits, which saves me in deliv i suppose;)

Hi,

thanks for being understanding about it.

BCS is a member who registered, made quite a few posts in a short space of time, then advertised a bunch of stuff for sale. He then asked people to only pay by bank transfer, and he promptly disappeared taking the money with him.

Hi,

thanks for being understanding about it.

BCS is a member who registered, made quite a few posts in a short space of time, then advertised a bunch of stuff for sale. He then asked people to only pay by bank transfer, and he promptly disappeared taking the money with him.

ok that is fair enough, but it is ok for say spyro to actually meet me in person, then swap goods.... am not actually asking for money:)

But like i said will be cashing in on full membership... Thanks for been understanding