Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of

rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a

quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of

the deep springs of life.

Youth means a tempera-mental predominance of courage over timidity, of the

appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of

60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We

grow old by deserting our ideals.

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.

Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spring back to dust.

Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonder,

the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of

wow power leveling

living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless

station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and

power from men and from the Infinite, so long are you young.

World of warcraft Power Leveling

When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism

and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at 20, but as long as

your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there is hope you may die

young at 80.

YOUTH

Guest punk12123

What’s life and what should we do in our whole lives? It has being a question down the ages. Just several days ago, a friend younger than me told me he was wondering what life was and did not know the goal of life.

His question also re-taught me something about life. In the past few days, I am always trying my best to forget something, because I think it is an effective way to keep

enthusiasm for life. Maybe there are some persons and some things that we think we can never forget but one day we finally find they are no longer in our memory.

In my opinion, life is just akin to a train. There are always some people coming and some people leaving. We have no idea when they will come and when they will go. Some

persons promised they would stay with us to the end and we should know there is a chance that they may leave with no auspice. Confronted with this fact what should we do? Perhaps we will be sad but that is not what we should do. No matter what we do he or she won’t come back. What we should do is to be happier and do what we should do.

wow power leveling

I once read an article about life and it says that life is just like dramatic. I also agree with it. In fact we are always playing a character of the dramatic. In the dramatic

of life no one can experience it with himself. In our own life we should be the leading role of ourselves.

world of warcraft power leveling

The idea of it varies form one person to another. For different persons, it has different meanings. But what we know is that life is very short and we should hold fast to it, treasure what we have and forget what does not belong to us. Only by this way, can we live a wonderful life.

P.S. I like the song one-way street of Wangfei, because I think the lyric explain life well. Maybe I can not express my ideas accurately because of my poor English but I also appreciate the opportunity to reflect on our life.

Reflection on life