The mkiv Supra Owners Club

B@#?H at morrisons car park

SupraTRD83

Well me and my girlfriend have just been to Morrisons in Derby and as we where sat in the Supra a woman around 60 age pulled up alongside us in her BMW Z4. Next minute we here a loud bang I turn to my girlfriend 'did she just hit her door against mine' she replied 'yes' so I get out my car as there was no apology forthcoming here is how it went:

ME: Excuse me! did you just hit my car?

OLD HAG: Yes (looking un bothered and carries on moving things in her boot)

ME: Aren't you at least going to apologise or check for damage?

OLD HAG: I think I should be more bothered about my car

ME: Whats that supposed to mean?

OLD HAG: (Looks at my car then checks the rear and says 'well mine is more expensive'

at which point i'm boiling over and reply

ME: And what the F@~k has that got to do with anything even if I'm driving around in a £50 fiesta that doesn't give you the right to just hit my car and it doesn't matter, this car is actually expensive showing how little you no about cars and to me if you have got so little consideration for other members of the public you should stay indoors I think.

at which point she looked at my car and said

OLD HAG: There isn't any damage so I am ever so sorry (saying it in a smug way) I then say things to her I maybe shouldn't have about how rude she was which I cant repeat on here :D and she gets in her car, and drives down about 5 spaces to another car parking space. I'm not an aggressive person but I just wish it was a man that had done this but its an old lady and I felt so wound up but powerless to do anything about it. can honestly say I have never met anyone so stuck up and as rude as that in my life. To hit someones car then just say 'well mines more expensive' could not belive it. Rant over! :sly:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about the wrong reaction for the situation.

I'd have punched her to the ground then jumped all over her car. Then all over her and then her car again.

Then I'd help her up just so that I could punch her to the floor again.

Talk about the wrong reaction for the situation.

I'd have punched her to the ground then jumped all over her car. Then all over her and then her car again.

Then I'd help her up just so that I could punch her to the floor again.

Trust me I was so tempted, should have set Jess onto her :D all I was expecting was a 'sorry about that there isn't any damage' no problem and where on our way just couldn't believe she compared prices :search: :lol: I wish I had said that now, trade in for a decent Supra :D

I take it that you went over to her car and buried your foot in the door??....:innocent::sly:

H.

I wish, I climbed back into mine at which point my girlfriend said 'shall I ram the door into hers' I said 'no because that will damage mine I suggest following her home bricking her window and saying 'sorry my brick was more expensive that yours' argh :(

I wish, I climbed back into mine at which point my girlfriend said 'shall I ram the door into hers' I said 'no because that will damage mine I suggest following her home bricking her window and saying 'sorry my brick was more expensive that yours' argh :(

I'm not suggesting that you ever do this but you would probably find that would be a good form of revenge. This old bat is clearly so self centered that she wouldn't even give you or your car a second thought. This means that if something was to happen to her property and she suspected you, she would not be able to identify you or your registration mark.

:innocent:

I'm not suggesting that you ever do this but you would probably find that would be a good form of revenge. This old bat is clearly so self centered that she wouldn't even give you or your car a second thought. This means that if something was to happen to her property and she suspected you, she would not be able to identify you or your registration mark.

:innocent:

:thumbs: sounds good to me :D to stay legal I was going to ring police to report her driving away from the scene of an accident :lol:

LOL - you should have let her tyres down at least !

Now that is a good idea, wish I had done more now, at least got her number plate. Wouldn't have been to fussed if she had just tapped the door but she obviously caught her door with her leg getting out and it hit my car hard enough that it shook. People like her i'm guessing rich husband, she puts out and now money is never more an issue. Don't think she liked my comment about her sagging, wont go into detail but it was along the lines of 'go away nasty woman and take your saggy body parts with you' :D

I had a bloke in a Merc pull up next to me one time with kids and wife in tow. When they were coming back the kids wen to open their doors and he said 'be careful opening the doors' to the kids getting in on my side.

Just as I was thinking how rare that sort of consideration was he added 'I don't care about his car, I just don't want you damaging mine', which instantly made me boil. :rolleyes:

He then noticed my wife and I were sitting watching (staring daggers at) him and promptly got in his car looking a bit embarrassed.

Cock!

I would have at least kicked her in the fadge..!!:eyebrows:

i know it was a door on door incident but she damaged your car you should have got her insurance details to respray a panel is upwards of 200 quid .and if she refused call the police .if someone drove into your car but the damage was only minor would you let that go ?

you have her number plate i would ring your insurance and tell them

and if that didnt work shed get brake fluid on her bonnet.

Typical BMW driver:d Some people are so self centered and rude and I dont blame you for being angry. I certainly would have been.

No damage though so thats good. Imagine how you would have felt if there was. I wonder if she would have been any differant if she had dented/scratched your car?

Its very shocking at how irresponsible and a lack of common sense/manners that some people have.

Hope that there was no damage and it was just a case of having the misfortune of bumping into a clueless woman.

Were we used to live, the woman next door used to park beside me on the drive, but generally parked very close, making it very difficult to get in and out of the Supe's big doors.:innocent:

When I had decided to send mine in for the spray work, I had to wait for a couple of months, so I started giving her car a hefty tap with my door everytime I got in or out.

We actually moved before mine went to the bodyshop, but lets just say the passenger side of her knewish Mazda 3 was like donkeys breakfast wallpaper.

I am not usually like this at all, but she and her family made our lives hell for 2 years and I had repeatedly asked her not to park so close ( there was plenty of room by the way )

:dJust to add Supe doors are very strong, never even marked mine:D