The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can some one handy with photoshop help

T67supra

cheers matey thats good, and am glad you have done that for me, as that could have been a big mistake having them done gold:),

anyone else fany ago trying there own colour schemes that might work. ie all black, all silver,

Ps does any one know what those tires are called that look very rounded on the walls instead of flat sided.... they normally are seen on american supras;)

Ps does any one know what those tires are called that look very rounded on the walls instead of flat sided.... they normally are seen on american supras;)

I'm guessing you mean stretched tyres mate, they're not 'special' tyres, they're just narrower meaning that they need to be stretched when fitting, causing them to have a rounded looking sidewall. They're compulsory on the dubs

I bought a set of second hand wheels with tyres fitted that had a stretch, one of the tyres came away from the rim on the way to work one morning, although the car had been parked half on/half off a footpath with a high-ish kerb the night before which I'm guessing had put a bit of strain on it.

Why woulld you stretch tires like that, by the correct rim size and put the proper size tire on it :search:

Thats the ol' german style pimpin'. Don't ask my why but for some reason a Kadett E or Open Manta just had to have that.

I don't think thats what our friend is talking about though. You sometimes see US cars having tyres that look a bit "balloney" without having a high side wall. I don't know what does it though.