The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member, south coast!

Smallshinyant

Hi all,

Im a new Supra owner, just got her last month. 95' n/a Auto in black. I know a little about cars i am more of a geek than petrol head, but the car is doing her best to persuade me otherwise :)

Little about the car(very little due to being new to have such a cool car).

-She cost £2600.

-She has 75,000 miles on her

-Came with possibly the most obnoxious exhaust i have ever heard on a car, which was awesome. Probably not great for the neighbours so have had the original exhaust put back on :(

-She is used as my daily car so she will be doing a few miles.

I understand she is probably the slowest of the MKIV's but, wow what have i been missing.

Anyway rambling on aside.. hi all, i have been flicking through the forum and it looks like a friendly bunch, so will share computer engineering knowledge for car knowledge :)

SmallShinyAnt

Guest schnukums

hi there!

2600 quid... damn these are prices we could only dream of here in austria.....

guess some pics of your new ride would be great;)

wow, thanks everyone for the welcome's. And i look forward to seeing some of your supra's on the road's around worthing, brighton, littlehampton and elsewhere :)

Really great site, picked up loads of great info already.. like my tire pressures [OOPS][/OOPS] and some really good driving tips. I have not found it yet but has anyone posted a monthly maintenance guide?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, have not been logged on for a while. busy getting ready for my wedding :) and now busy looking into tranplanting a tt into my n/a auto... i have tried the search a few times but have not been able to come up with an answer to if my n/a auto gearbox can handle a TT switch. Oh and if there any mechanics in the worthing area who can do this as its my day to day car.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, have not been logged on for a while. busy getting ready for my wedding :) and now busy looking into tranplanting a tt into my n/a auto... i have tried the search a few times but have not been able to come up with an answer to if my n/a auto gearbox can handle a TT switch. Oh and if there any mechanics in the worthing area who can do this as its my day to day car.

No it wont you need a TT auto box