The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow club track day - don't forget

SteveR

A track, all to ourselves, all day.

No pressure, just an opportunity to explore our cars in a controlled environment where it should be done - away from the public roads and their associated laws and traffic.

£70 per car (inc 1 driver), passengers free, spectators free.

Click me for full details!

The invitation is currently open to all club members with any closed-wheel car with at least comparable pace around a track to an NA Supra. Faster cars also welcome. ;)

At midnight tonight, the invitation is opened up wider, and places may well start to dissapear. Don't delay, sign up today! :uk:

:thumbs:

Wouldn't be the same without 'the num brothers'. :rlol:

Hope Andy & Jo can make it too - any news on her engine? :(

Jo`s is done mate, dropped another cossy 24valve in on sunday, did the complete swap in a day and this 1 has oil pressure:) 60psi of it whoot.so she should be at llandow.

Jo`s is done mate, dropped another cossy 24valve in on sunday, did the complete swap in a day and this 1 has oil pressure:) 60psi of it whoot.so she should be at llandow.

Cor you don't muck about. Where did you find the engine?

(Off topic but it's my thread and it's also reminder-thread-bumping so it's all good. ;))

Lost oil pressure after rockingham,then siezed a day later, it was low when we fitted it at christmas.

"lost" oil pressure? It's always been like that says James. It's fine says James. :D

To be fair he still knows a lot more than I do about cars so i'll :taped: now.