The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best/cheapest place to buy....

Kev_A

looking at the same thing mate, cheapest i can see uk wise is knight-racer 350, but you can get them of ebay from the states for at the moment £214 delivered, but obv risk damage

Yeah been in contact with the seller in the states, company Directparts4u (auto world) , said they'll deliver around the £230 mark !( $100 to ship, but if you get enough people they can ship for $65 p.p) don't know wot fitting is like, but i do recollect, discussing this with another member who bought from the same company, who was happy with the product some time ago) ;)

Righty all guys !

I've been in touch with the company i previously mentioned above, stating that many people in our club are interested in your product etc !, members are worried on fittment isues etc !, and want best price for around 10 /12 units incl.postage for group buy etc . :D

So i'm waiting for a response asap ! ;)

Supra-MidCarbon3.jpg

Supra-MidCarbon2.jpg

Edited by Dyer864 (see edit history)

Ok guys !

Had a reply from mr Tang Jas from Directparts4u(autoworld) further to our email request on a carbon bladed trd rear spoiler, this is his reply

1. Fitment issues are of no concern, he has a mkiv supra lid in his possession at his work premises and fitment is good :Pling:

2. Best possible deal is an order of 10 units shipped to the uk is $US300 = £208.61 GBP on basis of exchange rate of USD 0.69533 to GBP 1.4381 :)

3. looking at 2 options of shipping 10-16 days on one, or super fast on another which may be dearer of course (extra $20) .

4. States that a shipping import tax may be added to these, which we'll have to find out first , before ordering !

5. Someone has to sign for units when they arrive in the uk when delivered , I'm working long hr's mostly thro the week , so i can't be here to collect . then they will have to be posted around the uk via someones address, which could be a hassle ! :rolleyes:

any interest on this feel free ! :eyebrows:

I shall follow up response to this, if there's enough interest of 10 -12 people

Edited by Dyer864 (see edit history)

ooooh thats a sofa Niz would be proud of.

Seems the TRD is the spoiler of choice this year. I have a full carbon ready to go on my car, hopefully in time for SUprapod.