The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Herts Meet. Sat 3rd April 2004 Berkhampstead

Stu

*** Updated *** Saturday 3rd April 12.30pm at the Old Mill pub in Berkhampstead. directions shortly.

Anyone up for another Herts ,Beds,Bucks meet in near future?Enjoyed last one in Berko was a decent turnout (and flyby by Terry!!)..just a thought anyone?? The old Mill pub catered for if I remember rightly about 20 odd cars easily so could be a decent meeting point again..:cool:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this Old Mill of wot you speak?

I live in Essex but am originally from Herts and so would be happy to come up for old times' sake :)

I also have a mate with an MR2 Turbo who lives in Beds. He has a strange theory that it is faster than a Supra, so it would be good to get him along as well.

Old Mill is in Berkhampstead off the A41. Nice pub.

Defo worth doing again if somebody fancies have a word with the landlord so he knows (remembers) we are coming. Car park is good for 30 to 40 cars really.

3rd April might be good.

JB

I was going to say don't remember a "Pokey Room!"..lol..Saturday 3rd sounds good JB..I can ring the pub and confirm its ok if we get a few more names down..Sure it will be fine as they were really good about it last time.Maybe worth meeting around 12.00 to avoid any problems with parking as it can fill up fairly quick as lots of people go there for lunch..Right whose coming for sure??:cool:

:D Yep I turned right you lot turned left!!lol..Mind you was a very nice tea cake in the little chef! Felt like a couple of lepers stuck in the corner..never mind met quite few of you since then..come on more names...;)

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Stu, I think I was refering to the Pub where you came and went without meeting us! :)

I couldnt remember the pub you meant, then I was driving home and went past Moor Mill and thought about the time we all met there....then reaslised thats the pub you mean.

Moor Mill is going to be a spring/summer place really, really large garden area so good for outdoor stuff, Old Mill is a nice pub by the canal in Berko.

So 3rd April it is then.

JB