The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Refurbing my old wheels

JamesC

Ok so it's taken a VERY long time but the the refurb of my 18" Volk Racing alloys is finally getting closer to being finished!

I've done them a grey front with black insides and aluminium writing.

These might be up for sale in a few weeks when there finished, depending on how much people think there worth (if there not worth much i'll keep them as spares) and i might decide to sort the chrome lip out on my current wheels so could be longer.

So anyone have any ideas on what a set of home-refurbished Volk racing wheels with Bridgestone tyres are worth? 8x18 and 9x18

For anyone thinking of doing their own wheels, i would say that it isn't worth doing it yourself. By the time you've spent the money getting all the materials and all the time doing it, you might as well just pay the £40-50 per wheel for a company to do them.

Heres the pics: