The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beaconsfield service station meet, 29/03/09

JamieP

New service station just opened at beaconsfield at junc 2 M40, i hear there is a new car meet starting there last sunday of every month starting at 19:30 and tonight is the first one, im going up there to see whats going on.

Anyone fancy Joining me?:)

Woops, somebody move this to events for me:)

Guest cpaul4

Handy X, drive a white gt4 celica at the moment and its having some intercooler work done so cant play tonight and driving the yaris aint the same :innocent:

Guest cpaul4

Yeh thats me :), mines going to be off the road for a month or so as doing loads of little bits and bobs that have annoyed me. Hopeing to be done by may ish then ill come play :D

Chris

Guest cpaul4

Typical, if it was last weekend i would of been able to pop down. If its going to be regular ill have to pop down. You get any pictures?

Chris

Mainly jap, lots of drift cars there, 200sx's and skyline gts's some very nice skyline gtr's few scoobys and evos, very cool old school mk1 cortina with a cossie lump in it, couple of TVR's and the odd chav mixed in with one lonely supra:)

• 1 month later...
Guest phrozen

Just a random post lol I went yesterda (its a weekly thing now) was ok, was a 911 turbo and m5 there which was good...was the only supra there though :(