The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First 2 weeks at AFR, special offers will be coming

dude

Well thats the first 2 weeks out the way and im slowly getting back into it all, Matts been away mapping in Germany but as soon as he gets back we will be disscussing special offers and services.

AFR will be able to carry out any work required on a supra from basic service stuff to engine tuning and building to any performance level your wallet can support, we have an engine dyno being installed soon and full machine shop facilities, there is talk of maybe getting a hub dyno as well as the 4wd chassis dyno we already have.

Bodykit fitting and paintwork is also likely to be on the cards but using a third party painter who i have worked with for years, cars would be stripped here and kits fitted before being taken to the paintshop and then reassembled by us, repaints colour changes etc are no problem.

So it will be good to have a workshop full of supras again, mine should be here next week and maybe we can get it finished for TOTB but it will be a mission, it will run at the Pod sometime this year for sure.

Look forward to seeing many of you soon, both as customers and at our open days.

21022009576.jpg

Right, Dude's Supra should be here this week and work will start almost straight away :cool: Althought I've told him he's not allowed Sunny GTiR vents again :D But we'll run a thread on the car and let you know how we get on. TOTB will be a bit of a mission, but never say never :)

Thought I'd get Dude working hard, he's been here for a couple of weeks and we've eased him in with a few Supras and a few other things. The bugger never makes me a cup of tea so might aswell make him work :D So, a few deals for April.

Free Power Run with every Inspection A, B or C service.

Four Wheel Chassis Alignments £125+vat, that's £50 off the normal price. We've aligned loads of Supras and everyone has been happy :)

Free Compression Test and Cylinder Leakage Test with every Inspection C service.

Thinking of going single ? Drop a PM to either Dude or myself and we will definitely quote you happy ;) Only going to be doing one of these so be quick !!!

Anything else just shout, PMing Dude will be best as I've got to go away later in this week testing again.

Cheers

Matt :)

Still hoping the new car will be here on saturday so a new project thread can be started and starangely im going to take off all the shiny bits under the bonnet, im going thru a 'black' phase at the moment, a few of the old timers on here will find that very strange!!!:search:

Still hoping the new car will be here on saturday so a new project thread can be started and starangely im going to take off all the shiny bits under the bonnet, im going thru a 'black' phase at the moment, a few of the old timers on here will find that very strange!!!:search:

Well you know what they say, once you go black..... :D