The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Expensive N/A on ebay

Guest SupraTroopa

Guest SupraTroopa

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-JSpec-3-0-litre-REVISED-ADVERTISMENT_W0QQitemZ230333368623QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item230333368623&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Its at £8,550 and people have actually bid?! Sorry if it's anyones here but I thought a lot of people were having issues selling their supras at the moment and I've seen minters struggling to sell and this N/A with 150,000km on the clock is at this much?

Guest blueangel

i dont actually see the problem with the car and to be honest good luck to him its never about what its worth its about what people are willing to pay.:p

And its not my car either lol

Guest SupraTroopa
Maybe things like this'll get the prices going back up? After all people are moaning about them dropping?...

errrk hopefully not quite just yet! :taped: looking to buy at the moment!

you have to watch out on ebay, they do try to hook you to bid more, not long ago i tried to buy an mr2 n/a to have as a run about car, bidded £400 max, the car went for £1500, i only bid as much as i think the car is worth.

admit supra looks nice but even i would have better sense than to buy an n/a for nearly 9k, either fake bid, or the people bidding dont have a damn clue about supra models.