The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I was supposed to see and buy this Supra TT

DSK

I had arranged to go to view and buy this vehicle, but on the very morning I was due to set off, the seller contacted me to state another person who expressed an interest and didn't show was back in touch and she's allowing him view first.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/958798.htm

This very car was on sale on Piston Heads with the number plate M10MMS and sold for exactly £4700 (I still have all the emails and clearly recall all the telephone conversations that I had with the original seller). As soon as I saw this car, the number plate stood out as the seller gave me the newly reverted N reg plate number to carry out a HPI check. The car was also fully original without the decat and nasty alloy wheels that are now fitted. This vehicle sold on Piston Heads about 2 weeks ago for £4700.

It pains me as I genuinely have cash waiting for a straight genuine car as an enthusiast but everyone I phone up about about I am either too late or get the viewing cancelled.

Edited by DSK (see edit history)

I have sold my BMW to an owner of a local shop that I frequently use and have decided to return to Toyota, so by the end of April 2009 I'll be getting very desperate for a Supra TT. Just wish I have some stroke of luck.

As I am in a position where I can still wait if need be, I would like a Supra TT, ideally UK spec and standard external body work (although I can appreciate that people fit alloys & exhausts which I'd be able to change back to normal). If anyone has one for sale or knows of one, can they please let me know, thanks.