The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best looking stock kitted aerotop I have seen

supra_aero

I have to concede to my views that stock looking supras are boring (though on the whole I think they are).

This aero looks as good as most kitted ones I have seen.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/952908.htm

Near perfect :thumbs:, admittedly I think the optional Toyota skirts, facelift features and good looking wheels play a massive part but it is a very good looking car.

Do you guys think its overpriced for a NA though despite the low mileage? I can't put my finger on whether it is or not.

Just watching the aerotop market before I sell mine ;)

tail end of last year this was on ebay (proivate sale) at £4-5K......

Quite a few supras get recycled this way from cheap private sales to the forecourt..........some get picked up by us on here if we are quick but most are snapped up by dealers (able to move quickly) and resold.

tail end of last year this was on ebay (proivate sale) at £4-5K......

Quite a few supras get recycled this way from cheap private sales to the forecourt..........some get picked up by us on here if we are quick but most are snapped up by dealers (able to move quickly) and resold.

I saw it on ebay a year ago for 8k by a different garage.

Personally, i think its well worth that. If its straight, genuine, and really is as clean as it looks on the pics.

How many facelift aero's did they make? IIRC its the rarest model. The only few I know of are Matt's, this one, and faye's one.