The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What about Japspeed exhaust system?

SupraRider

Hi guys,

was wondering if I could have your opinions to this website: http://www.japspeed.co.uk

I am currently searching a good enough exhaust system for my NA and their custom made exhaust seemed really reasonable in price. I'm really tempted to go ahead with this but I'm feeling a lil hesitant about it.

Has anyone bought an exhaust from them before? and how did it sound on your supes??

look forward to your replies soon

Give MIJ performance a try, they will make and fit while you wait, a complete system. Removing the second cat, either straight through to the rear box (full sport system), or with an additional silencer in the middle ( mid sports). They quoted me £300 all in. Lifetime gaurantee.

I did say I wanted a double decat, but they said they wouldn't remove the first cat. When mine is back on the road im going to get it done.

Hi guys,

was wondering if I could have your opinions to this website: http://www.japspeed.co.uk

I am currently searching a good enough exhaust system for my NA and their custom made exhaust seemed really reasonable in price. I'm really tempted to go ahead with this but I'm feeling a lil hesitant about it.

Has anyone bought an exhaust from them before? and how did it sound on your supes??

look forward to your replies soon

Yeah looks like the XS Power system, so you should be able to pick it up for £250, they are good quality, i have had one on my Supra for two years with no problem,

It looks like they sell stuff from Ebay at higher prices to me, in particular the fuel pressure reg, for £69:blink: £25 on Ebay, and utter crap.

I'll be releasing an exhaust dedicated to the NA pretty soon, it'll be 2.5" twin box so reasonably quiet, stainless steel, mandrel bent, basically the same as the turbo version I sell but smaller bore and twin box. Depends how quick you need it though?

Paul as you know i'm needing a new exhaust for my N/A as my current Dragger has basically seen better days , When can you have one of these systems made up , And roughly what price will these be ?

Hey Paul,

well, I'm interested to buy now! or when can you possibly have one ready? but how much will you be selling it for? approx the same price as the XS Power or JapSpeed?

Well people, looks like XS Power seemed to be the favourite. maybe I'll consider buying one.

decisions decisions....second opinion anyone?

I'll be releasing an exhaust dedicated to the NA pretty soon, it'll be 2.5" twin box so reasonably quiet, stainless steel, mandrel bent, basically the same as the turbo version I sell but smaller bore and twin box. Depends how quick you need it though?

Thank you all for your feedback and comments and yes I've gone with the XS Power exhaust!

Got a good feeling about this! can't wait!

Iv just bought and fitted the xs power exhaust and i have to admit that i was very happy with the finish and the quailty of the welds, nice sound and sits pritty good!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x172/Ali_Clark_07/supex.jpg