The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supradrome - Discussion thread

Tom S

Hi all,

keeping this seperate for obvious reasons.

I've been asked to set up the overnighter at Billing Aquadrome on the 8th / 9th August.

I've sent an email tonight to Billing and will let you all know costs etc and booking reference ID for the Club pitch.

I am estimating on the higher side re the whole Drinks / Food / Soft drinks fund. I will go with the tried and tested £15 per head, as this would cover Evening meal, Supper. Brekkie and Lunch together with Alcoholic and Soft drinks for the event. As well as Tea/ Coffee etc.

I am sure Ian Ian will be in attendance and will cook us a real meal up on the night time, as he is good at that. ;)

Supraloopy et all will look after the bar and If Steve Crane turns up, I might even have the Megaphone.

I think we should do a order of club clothing for the event so we all know each other and I will take care of lanyards and any printing that needs doing.

I will arrange for a pre-order with Tesco's or some one local for Drinks and will collect cooking supplies from Makro / Bookers

Lastly, any idea's please let me know.

Please do not clutter this thread with off topic stuff

I will ask that whatever we are doing we start it fast. I intend to keep the weekend as cheap as I can, so your help is appreciated. I am asking loads fo questions of the management team to ensure that we do all we can to make it a memorable weekend.

Thanks for your help

Tom :tumble:

Edited by Tom S
I'm an idiot (see edit history)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, can't wait mate :)

£15 sounds very reasonable to me Tom.

good lad

ask if we can set up/camp on the lake/ billing mill side of the complex as it is easier and closer to stagger to and from the pub!!!!!

why the pub, the marquee will have everything :o)

Me and Amy will be there Tom! ;)

Cool, make sure I know what book to buy Amy b4 hand ;)

What time will be shut tap as I know you like an early night :p

was thinking it will be at what ever time I am told to by Billing or 4 am which ever first......

:cool: I promise not to run off with the megaphone.

Mine :blink:

As a local ill help with anything i can. I would hapily bulk buy stuff from tesco if you guys like. But the only transport i have is the supe lol.

Cheers mate, will remember that, we will pre book everything and then transport it to the site. Any friends with vans might be useful..

Cheers mate, will remember that, we will pre book everything and then transport it to the site. Any friends with vans might be useful..

I dont have any friends :(

Well none with vans anyway :p

Im happy to pack my supra with as much booze as possible though lol.

We are having words with billing about a number of activities and I will let you k now as soon as I can.

what ever the weather the more the merrier for a great 2 days for the club.

All welcome, and this time no on the day payments, there will be a members only code for booking on the site.

Tom :eyebrows:

• 3 months later...