The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look what I just bought!

Guest boldswede

Guest boldswede
Looks clean, where or who are you getting it from ?

Im getting it from spectrum in nottingham. Cost me 9.5k Its got a little over 60 k on it. Fulll service history. 15 month warranty, customer interior, tv, 360bhp +, custom dash, amp'd with decent speakers, HKS, big jap exhaust, remap, turbo controler, and every panel is absolutly mint.

Im getting it from spectrum in nottingham. Cost me 9.5k Its got a little over 60 k on it. Fulll service history. 15 month warranty, customer interior, tv, 360bhp +, custom dash, amp'd with decent speakers, HKS, big jap exhaust, remap, turbo controler, and every panel is absolutly mint.

Remap? Which aftermarket ECU does it have fitted?

Guest boldswede

yeah i'll put some more pics up soon. I assumed its got a remap becuase i found the dyno reading print outs in the car saying it was more than standard.... I was going to ask, whats wrong with the lights? Oh yeah its got these nice turbo gauges aswell that spin completly round when you turn it on - they look pretty cool.

Cost me 9.5k

Blimey!

looks tidy in the pic, but wants to be at that price.

IMO if you had that sort of budget you could have had a look at some of the crackers that regularly come up for sale on here!

Still, if your happy with your purchase thats the main thing :)

yeah i'll put some more pics up soon. I assumed its got a remap becuase i found the dyno reading print outs in the car saying it was more than standard.... I was going to ask, whats wrong with the lights? Oh yeah its got these nice turbo gauges aswell that spin completly round when you turn it on - they look pretty cool.

I would imagine you would be looking at BPU mods to be getting a figure around 360bhp. So there are a few things to look for, plugs, decats, fuel pump etc... Either that or the dyno's been through photoshop

Edited by jacko (see edit history)

I would imagine you would be looking at BPU mods to be getting a figure around 360bhp. So there are a few things to look for, plugs, decats, fuel pump etc... Either that or the dyno's been through photoshop

My dyno was 410 atf and 310 ath for bpu. 25% loss due to the auto box and would still kill most things on the road. But I have now had the single touch and all the above is shite IMO:d Go single but do it properly and enjoy!!!!

Guest boldswede
Blimey!

looks tidy in the pic, but wants to be at that price.

IMO if you had that sort of budget you could have had a look at some of the crackers that regularly come up for sale on here!

Still, if your happy with your purchase thats the main thing :)

It is a cracker! I did look on this site for cars but most are "gazzed up" if you know what i mean. Plus buying a 6 speed manual i found quite hard to find a decent one. What the point of having a big power car and putting a auto box in it? I dont see the logic in it.

It is a cracker! I did look on this site for cars but most are "gazzed up" if you know what i mean. Plus buying a 6 speed manual i found quite hard to find a decent one. What the point of having a big power car and putting a auto box in it? I dont see the logic in it.

My car is most certainly gazzed up :)