The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new to these parts

Guest SurgeNpurge

Guest SurgeNpurge

Hello all.

I am new to the Supra community, I am not currently an owner but joined the forum as a means of education to be "in the know" when I do intend on buying one at the end of this year. Short run down about my car history: I started off with imports (I have owned 3 civics) but my last car (2000 Civic Si) was recently stolen and being my first car theft I just dont want to get into the scene with a vehicle with such a high theft rate. I have never driven a boosted car nor driven anything FR. I think the mkiv is a classic in its own right in the import scene and a large reason why I want to become an owner of one. Anyways glad to be here, and I hope to learn a lot.

Guest steviedude100

welcome, i joined yesterday. and i cant beleive the amount of help i have received already! there is a section on here with a PDF file that you can download and print out and it will tell you what to look out for when buying a supra. its a very detailed guide!

im also on the look out for a supra but im looking for a N/A :) as im only 20, good luck on your search and lets hope you dont get a bogey!

Guest SupraTroopa

Welcome!

Yeah there is loads to be learnt on this forum just by looking around (the search button is a good start!). If you cant find something then just ask