The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stripped the car for the new kit! Pics!

Cerikbok

So now my supra is even more dodgy looking than it was with the Veilside bits on there. Was having a good laugh as I took the pictures. Yes the bumper is held on with duct tape at the moment as new mounts have to be sorted for it to fit perfect. Enjoy a laugh with me! Going to the shop on Monday/Tuesday to be sorted, adding the following. Can't wait to have it all done!

Blue LED Dash conversion courtesy of Heckler (DONE!)

Genuined AbFlug Type 2 Front Bumper (properly fitted lol)

Genuine Bomex skirts courtesy of Envy

Genuine Veilside Spats going back on

Rear spoiler holes filled/painted to be spoilerless!

Dash Spray in Silver

Wheels Refurbed

Calipers refurbed in Gunmetal w/ Silver Supra logo

HKS Super Dragger exhaust going on

Naked and preparing for bumper transplant

Back together, sorta

Will look good when it is sorted!

God I hope this hold going down the highway

Duct taped holes, lets hope it doesnt rain!

Glad my old bumper found a new home :D

Cheers again for the work yesterday mate, dash is top notch now, so glad the fog switch light has gone out already. Dunno whether it came disconnected from that last minute fix or what but it was so blinding when I turned it on in the dark. Shoulda bought 2 and mounted them as HID lights on the front haha!!

My friend Jamie Sharpe up in Colchester is doing it, he did my last car and does an amazing job for the prices he charges. It is staying silver, would love a full re-spray in black but can't put that much money in it having to sell it in 2 months when I leave, the next owner will get a very well sorted car :D

You leaving for good then?

or will you be coming back after you're tour?

I will be back for about 2 weeks after my tour, then off to whatever my next base is, my 3 years here will be over! Trying to work taking it home but don't think it is going to happen :(

Evening all - well I started to fully asses the work today and took a few pics but they are mostly the same as those already posted so I need not add them.

I will post pics of the work in this thread as we go along so stay tuned for the mini transformation

Cheers

Jamie

Evening all - well I started to fully asses the work today and took a few pics but they are mostly the same as those already posted so I need not add them.

I will post pics of the work in this thread as we go along so stay tuned for the mini transformation

Cheers

Jamie

Woo, go Jamie!

now were getting somwhere and it may actually be in paint tomorrow.

Nick if you let me know what parts from the interior picture are going black and which are white. there is one part from the door missing from the pic.

cheers