The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Kit for sale

supraspeed

Ok ive just had Whifbitz take off my single turbo kit and i plan to sell it soon on Ebay so i'l post up a link when i put it on there. Also i need to find out how much it will cost to post... as its a lot of stuff. Now Paul at Whifbitz says this kit is in top form except the actual HKS mushroom filter which is a bit knackered, and there is a small crack in the manifold which i was told is an easy straight forward job to repair. The intercooler is a Blitz one but every other part is HKS. I'm not exactly sure what some parts are but all of them were used when running a single so no other parts will need to be bought (except new mapping equipment AFR etc). As far as i know the turbo is a HKS T04R capable of running up to around 600bhp if setup correctly. Checked the turbo and has no rattles or problems with the turbine/fins moving. Also looks like it has the downpipe included as well. Just had all the kit steam cleaned and washed etc, and apart from a few bits of surface rust it all looks ok considering its been in the car a long time. Also comes with bigger injectors (as seen in pics) which are in good working order. Remember this kit came off my 5speed N/A Car, not a TT. I will try and answer questions about this kit but i'm not very good identifing these kind of things lol. I am not pricing it on here as there are too many people interested and i'd prefer to keep bidding to ebay thankyou :) See pics for an idea of what is supplied:

turbo 2.jpgturbo 1.jpgturbo 3.jpgturbo 4.jpg

Also my Supra will be up for sale soon :)

Edited by supraspeed (see edit history)

Are you selling on here or not?? I am interested and would like a price via PM, dont want to get into a bidding war on ebay ;)

No i'm not selling on ere as i'm not being held responsible for a bust up between members adding a pound every hour and me having to respond to a thousand PM's LOL :D eBay is my best option, as not to sound greedy, but i really need as much cash as possible right now so limiting it to only here won't do me much good. sorry if that seems a bit harsh and unfair but i need as much attention as possible. :)

what are you hoping for price wise I may pay it, dont see how ebay will get you more money than a Supra forum for such a specific item :)

Well the idea was to advertise it on here and link it to the ebay listing once i get it on there so everyone on ere has a chance to know about it. people might want to use the kit, or parts of it on other cars, thats why i want to put it on ebay so more than just supra owners look. nothing personal to any of you but i need as much ££££ as possible for it. Ive been told by a few people i know (mainly skyline owners :rolleyes:) that its worth a N/A value so that might help lol :p

Well the idea was to advertise it on here and link it to the ebay listing once i get it on there so everyone on ere has a chance to know about it. people might want to use the kit, or parts of it on other cars, thats why i want to put it on ebay so more than just supra owners look. nothing personal to any of you but i need as much ££££ as possible for it. Ive been told by a few people i know (mainly skyline owners :rolleyes:) that its worth a N/A value so that might help lol :p

NA value, thats anything from 1K to 4K so I am non the wiser, best of luck with the sale but a pointless thread if you are not willing to share a price with the club

NA value, thats anything from 1K to 4K so I am non the wiser, best of luck with the sale but a pointless thread if you are not willing to share a price with the club

I prob need to look a bit into the value a bit more. If i find out what its worth in next few days i'l decide if ebays the way forward the right move. Otherwise i'l just advertise it on ere first, feel a bit guilty to the club if i dont lol ;)

I didn't say that mate, its just an HKS TO4R turbo, the rest is all custom made.

sorry mate i must have missheard you. i thought you meant that it was a custom setup, not custom made. well, a few hundred knocked off now then lol. by the way paul, those tein shocks you took off my car, are they front or back ones? also were there any problems with them as i was going to sell them if they were ok. cheers

sorry mate i must have missheard you. i thought you meant that it was a custom setup, not custom made. well, a few hundred knocked off now then lol. by the way paul, those tein shocks you took off my car, are they front or back ones? also were there any problems with them as i was going to sell them if they were ok. cheers

you missed a :p or a ;) in your post......

Back ones were knocking, might just need the top mounts rebuilding, but I doubt you'll sell a pair of rears on there own very easily!

8K for a single kit !!

What size injectors are in the kit, were is the crack in the manifold ?

to be honest i couldn't even see it first glance but i havent given it a good look so i'l look in the morning. Sorry no idea what size injectors are but they coped fine with my set up so should be ok. do they normally say the size on the injectors by any chance. You add up how much this kit would cost brand new with everything included and it wouldnt be far off 8k lol

It would'nt be anywhere near 8k:rolleyes:

Is the manifold a Ebay jobbie?

Ok, you find a blitz intercooler and pipes, to4 R turbo and all the other single kit to go with inc injectors fuel rails etc and tell me it doesn't come close to 8k. a lot of people dont realise how expensive a good single setup is. you could prob bodge a job for less but depends if you wanna have loads of problems. All jap custom parts so i doubt the manifold was from ebay lol

Ok, you find a blitz intercooler and pipes, to4 R turbo and all the other single kit to go with inc injectors fuel rails etc and tell me it doesn't come close to 8k. a lot of people dont realise how expensive a good single setup is. you could prob bodge a job for less but depends if you wanna have loads of problems. All jap custom parts so i doubt the manifold was from ebay lol

It's closer to £3.5-4k mate :D

One thing I do agree with is that it's drop-in. Which is a major bonus.