The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper repaired

add heywood

Well, after taking the car up to Jurgen to have a few bits done I got a picture from him showing his bodywork guy has done the bumper and a few other things.

Here is how it looked before

Some ar****le reversed into my garage door, and with the supe being the same length of my garage the front bumper took the brunt of it.

This is the pic I got off Jurgen today :)

Will be all good for the shows come May/June;)

Look forward to meeting some of you soon. I've talked the mrs to come to JAE in May:)

Way to save a nearly extinct bumper! I feel gutted for destroying mine on my car last year in my accident. Nice car mate!

Cheers mate :D Tbh I thought it was past repair when I saw it, I've already had it fixed twice. I like the look of it though, as you say not many people tend to have this bumper now.