The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk brakes

wilkorangerover

I'd replace with OEM Toyota discs or if you really want to splash out a 2 piece disc. Project Mu and Endless make these for the Supra, they save some unsprung weight, but are not cheap.

Project Mu SCR Pro

http://project-mu.co.jp/images/photo_rotor_scrpro.jpg

Endless

I have TRD sports pads in stock these are a good fast road pad, or for the best fast road pad (IMO), Endless carbon composite MX-72 pads.

TRD Black Sports Pads

Endless MX-72

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

As you know me and my brother do trackdays so the brakes have a good testing, i did have EBC yellow stuff and all i can say is crap.

I then purchased a set of toyota disc's at £62 + vat each and some performance friction pads at £160 for the full set and changed 4 pistons in my drivers side calipers as they was siezed.

Brake's now are so sensitive ive had to change my front tyres as the ABS was coming in all the time lol.