The mkiv Supra Owners Club

radiator

w41k3r

is fitting a new radiator on the supra a straight forward job or does it have hidden suprises for me thanks
Just make sure you have thr right one as far as i know theres lots of variations out there as far as where the hoses connect at the bottom. I would take it to a garage first and get them to check the book they have with the radiator in your car so the correct one arrives mate. ps i hope thats a bird in your avitar and im not lookin at your ass at 06:20!!!! :)

i bought one from ebay, if your auto then an oil coller has to be fitted aswell, easy enough to get as traders on here do them. the main problem i had with the rad was once fitted went to close the bonnet and the top was hitting the bonnet. easy enough to rectify as i made a custome alloy rad clamp which i think personally looks pretty sweet. a damn good rad aswell, couldnt fault it apart from the bleeders rubber seal broke within a week so if you buy one check the seal first before fitting it and perhaps replace with a stronger one.