Supra Pod 2009 Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paid, but the link isnt working to add my name to the paid list.

I am seriously excited! thanks for using that pic of my car, feel very special.

Another quiestion is that me parked up with Gaz ready to lose :(

:stickpoke I add your name.

edit - Thanks for reading it properly Jon. ;)

I end up spending aaaages chasing people who don't read the instructions!

Grrr. :(

:rtfm: you lot!

:stickpoke I add your name.

Thanks for reading it properly Jon, I don't have a PM from you and you payment will thus go missing now. :p

Sorry to be harsh, I am only pulling your leg but I end up spending aaaages chasing people who don't read the instructions!

Grrr. :(

:rtfm: you lot!

Dam you, i thought i changed it quickly enough to get away with it :(

I was too excited to read!

I assume supradome is free to get into if you dont pay for camping or a caravan or a hotel or anything. Id rather sleep in my own bed as its only 5 mins up the road :D

edit : how come its only 50 supras? what if we get more than 50 people wanting to attend and there are spaces left over? I cant help but feel priority should be to supra owners. I guess thats been discussed.

edit 2 : Can i pimp this on other jap car forums?

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

I assume supradome is free to get into if you dont pay for camping or a caravan or a hotel or anything. Id rather sleep in my own bed as its only 5 mins up the road :D

That Q will be in the FAQ shortly (I'm working on it and juggling bookings amongst other things right now) but basically it's free to walk onto site, £10 ish per car per day if you want to drive on.

That Q will be in the FAQ shortly (I'm working on it and juggling bookings amongst other things right now) but basically it's free to walk onto site, £10 ish per car per day if you want to drive on.

so i have to pay 20 quid if i want to go home to sleep? thats a bit harsh! Anyway ill let you do the FAQ

so i have to pay 20 quid if i want to go home to sleep? thats a bit harsh! Anyway ill let you do the FAQ

Yup! :D

Or pay £10 for us to lok after your car for the night ;)

We're not getting any money from the Billing thing, that's just their prices.

But I didn't book a holiday, just like it said. :(

:D

Yup! :D

Or pay £10 for us to lok after your car for the night ;)

We're not getting any money from the Billing thing, that's just their prices.

:D

I just think thats a bit unfair on the local members who happen to live here. Imagine if there was a meet on your driveway but it cost you 10 quid to attend :p.

I dont mind paying a tenner, it is after all a event. i just dont think i should have to pay twice just because i live closer than everyone else :S

Maybe i have issues.

I just think thats a bit unfair on the local members who happen to live here. Imagine if there was a meet on your driveway but it cost you 10 quid to attend :p.

I dont mind paying a tenner, it is after all a event. i just dont think i should have to pay twice just because i live closer than everyone else :S

Maybe i have issues.

I know what you mean and did wonder if this woudl affect anyone, but like I say, it's their pricing structure, not ours. :)

Leave your car on site on Saturday and get a lift home, or park it off-site on Saturday, walk in, then drive on on Sunday - either of those options means you're back to just paying the one tenner.

That's Billing Aquadrome, not us I'm afraid. Maybe you can plead with them on the gate for a weekend pass or something and see what they say?

I know what you mean and did wonder if this woudl affect anyone, but like I say, it's their pricing structure, not ours. :)

Leave your car on site on Saturday and get a lift home, or park it off-site on Saturday, walk in, then drive on on Sunday - either of those options means you're back to just paying the one tenner.

I dont know anyone here to give me a lift home, the only people who i know that drive is shadowbeast, couv3s and suprasizeme :D.

I dont fancy leaving it off site in billing :chav::blonde:

Home is only 5-10 mins away but thats not a walking distance, its down the a45 :) Taxi would only cost me more.

I know its not the clubs payment structure ... i just object most to having to pay 10 quid for a parking space in a field for a day :p.

Discriminated against because of where i live :cry: