The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seat height

gt4tosupra

Erm... The seat is adjustable in height? If it is i never changed it :p

The supra feels like your ass is on the floor when youve come from driving a normal car. Its very low compared to everything else ive been in. The closest was a corvette. But even that didnt feel so low.

Erm... The seat is adjustable in height? If it is i never changed it :p

The supra feels like your ass is on the floor when youve come from driving a normal car. Its very low compared to everything else ive been in. The closest was a corvette. But even that didnt feel so low.

i've come from a gt4 which was low, but not this low! defo no knob on the side, just the lever for the back! tbh i didnt feel safe driving to work today as didn't have much view of the road! just been for a drive now and put a cushion on the chair;) felt a lot better!! there must be a better solution though:search:

i've come from a gt4 which was low, but not this low! defo no knob on the side, just the lever for the back! tbh i didnt feel safe driving to work today as didn't have much view of the road! just been for a drive now and put a cushion on the chair;) felt a lot better!! there must be a better solution though:search:

A vertabrae implant?:)

Dunno mate, sounds like a higher seat might suit ya better or a lower dash

• 5 months later...
Guest justin renvoize

hi all wonderd if u can help us 2 ? the drives seat on my supra wont go far enuf forward and no 1 seems to be sayin much about it ? is it right when the seat is put right forward theres only a 4" gap betwn the back of seat and front of rear seat ?? coz me misses cant drive it 2 reach peddles ? many thanx

hi all wonderd if u can help us 2 ? the drives seat on my supra wont go far enuf forward and no 1 seems to be sayin much about it ? is it right when the seat is put right forward theres only a 4" gap betwn the back of seat and front of rear seat ?? coz me misses cant drive it 2 reach peddles ? many thanx

Do you have aftermarket seats??