The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New user

Guest supradad

Guest supradad

hello all, new to the site, had my supra two months and been having great fun in it untill today. I have just bent the front end. Has anyone got any wings, headlights, front bumper (with active spoiler) for sale or know anyone who may have. I was having a really great weekend untill this happened, now I just want to curl up and go to sleep hoping that it was just a nightmare.

P.s the car is a U.K. spec

Hi mate , welcome...sorry to hear bout your little accident.

There is a good thing to come out of this!! you can have a bumper that wont have the stupid black things pointing out!!

I believe someone was on about other day about lights and stuff. I dont think you can post in the wanted or for sale section till u joined. So hope someone see's the thread. What did u do to cause that damage?

JAmes

Guest supradad

playing silly buggers and skidded into a central reservation, broke too late.

about the bumper, does it have the active spoiler?

thanks for the reply.

supradad

Guest supradad

i'm getting a bit too old for body kits although the bomex is very nice, maybe too old for a beasty machine like a supra, but i cant sell it cause i love it too much, or did!!!

but if anyone does know of any front end parts avaliable for sale pm us please...

cheers

supradad

Guest supradad

i believe the undertray is damaged aswell, i,m just trying to source myself the main parts first to arrange a repair job.

gutted

supradad

Guest supradad

the colour isnt really a problem, as long the condition is good, i'm experiencing severe sadness at the moment, what is the condition like? and how much would you be looking for it?

cheers

supradad

Guest supradad

yeah insurance costs enough as it is without losing ncb. The damage does not look to bad. Just makes me sad to see my baby looking anything less than perfect...know what mean?