The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Bonnet on to Jspec

Kammy

Yes, it's a direct swap.

Edit as I read it wrong: The UK spec bonnet has some extra ducting which guides air to the 5/6 cylinders, the jspec will not have the other end of the scoop on the turbo side.

If you have a strut brace the lower section of the scoop may hit it, but this can be removed if it's a purely an aesthetic item.

fitted mine myself , got all the bits from MR T, dude was kind enough to paint it for me, then it just having the balls to cut holes in the bonnet

i didnt cut out the a huge hole as i wasnt putting in the ducting the template is sort of a house shape , i just cut 4 holes where the bolts drop through , the holes are already in the cross member on the bonnet so that gives you a rough idea of position , mines been on for a while now and no probs , but i did seal it all up on fitting