The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dorset/Hampshire and surrounding areas, do you fancy coming to Portland

DodgyRog

Yep, I quite fancy this. :D

I'd be up for it too :)

I'll come too if the weather's good.:D

You are all more than welcome,

If someone wants to try and arrange a convoy from another area thats fine.

Could meet in Bridport at the lorry/coach stop

if you want to meet and run the last bit of coast road through Abbotsbury together or you can meet us on Portland.

Will need some idea of numbers as I said I would phone the Pulpitt a couple of days before to give them a heads up

im up for this run would be good to meet some other owners.

Looks like there will be a few from Dorset area, does someone want to take the lead and organise your own meet or are you just planing to meet us in Bridport or Portland.

If you are going to make up a convoy to Bridport it might be worth starting a list, maybe a new thread.

I will try and work out an estimated time to meet at Bridport, if thats what you need.

I will keep an eye on this thread or you can Pm me

Hello

After being inspired by the photo posted previously, I went to Portland today! Its very nice and the pub was very easy to find & friendly (although they did stop serving food at 1500). It was a very hazy day so not many good photos, the drive into Weymouth at around 1400 was quite painful, and heading out again at 1700 was almost as slow, so be prepared for a bit of trafic. Might try to attend this meet but depends on a few things..

here is the only photo i liked ;)

Edited by PaulD76 (see edit history)

Hello

After being inspired by the photo posted previously, I went to Portland today! Its very nice and the pub was very easy to find & friendly (although they did stop serving food at 1500). It was a very hazy day so not many good photos, the drive into Weymouth at around 1400 was quite painful, and heading out again at 1700 was almost as slow, so be prepared for a bit of trafic. Might try to attend this meet but depends on a few things..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3373008925_0fa253a70d_b.jpg

The Supe is looking nice, the traffic is why we are going through Abbotsbury instead of going through Weymouth;)

Good point! I came from Poole so Abbotsbury isnt really an option. Im not sure there is a way from that direction to bypass Weymouth (but i rarely do it so its not such a big deal). Mind its quite a nice drive once ur at the bottom of that hill!

Was quite suprised in Bmth today that number of Supras I saw. In about 20 mins of driving saw 4! must be the sun!

Hello

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3373008925_0fa253a70d_b.jpg

I was there yesterday as well but left at 2pm. So just missed you!! :)

Looks like there will be a few from Dorset area, does someone want to take the lead and organise your own meet or are you just planing to meet us in Bridport or Portland.

If you are going to make up a convoy to Bridport it might be worth starting a list, maybe a new thread.

I will try and work out an estimated time to meet at Bridport, if thats what you need.

I will keep an eye on this thread or you can Pm me

Does someone want to take a lead on arranging this or let me know on the original thread if you want to meet at Bridport or Portland:D

We might see if we can make this, we had a weekend in exmouth last year so il try and persuade the other half to do it again, oh and look, theres some supras :innocent:

I live in Exmouth, you could drive down here and join the convoy up, but I don't know how you can explain that away:d