The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drive to the Beacons !

lewysdanny

Anyone fancy a drive up to the Beacons at Easter ??? At the moment just testing the water . If there,s enough interest we could go in convoy starting from Cardiff, find a pub on the way , then chill in Brecon. This is only if it,s decent weather. Sod cleaning the car if the weather,s shite !!!! ( its a bloody mission cleaning these wheels ) Prefer this to be Sat / Sun 11th or 12 th but open to offers.....

Nice one John. If you,re going to the next meeting up the Toby , we can sort things out there. If you aint going, let me know and i,ll pop over to see you!!!. PS you,re all wecome too come on this,as its only to give the moto a run, as shite it needs it. Some cracking pubs up there !!!

Nice one John. If you,re going to the next meeting up the Toby , we can sort things out there. If you aint going, let me know and i,ll pop over to see you!!!. PS you,re all wecome too come on this,as its only to give the moto a run, as $#@!e it needs it. Some cracking pubs up there !!

Ok, so i,ll try to do some times, places etc,etc. What i was thinking is , if those coming from S Wales, meet at the Toby say Sunday 12th, at 11am ish . If there,s interest from any guys from further away, we can meet in Brecon . As this is just a blast over the Beacons you may want to do your own thing later. If we all were to meet at the rear of Tesco,s in their car park and go to get munchies at a pub . We can do some fun stuff after the pub. I,ll confirm all this in the next day or two. ( i,ll need to have a chat with Jon ( Suprasonic ) as he, seems the man , when it comes to the best roads , etc . Last thing, if you fancy this little Sunday jaunt , if you want me to book somewhere to eat let me know !!!!!!!

Guest morganl7

Hiya! :)

Thanks for the phonecall this morning Tim. On hindsight, I have realised that I'm in Ireland from the 7th for 10 days :( Is there any chance we could move this to the weekend before or weekend after?! :D

Hey Lisa, as its only a couple of weeks, would it be ok if we stayed with this date, and sorted another run for say Sun 24 th May. We can use the easter run as a tester for the next one!!! Anyway it might be wise to do it that way as we ,ll be able to find an easier route to find a pub where their still open for munchies ( remember Bath ) xxxxx Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest morganl7
Hey Lisa, as its only a couple of weeks, would it be ok if we stayed with this date, and sorted another run for say Sun 24 th May. We can use the easter run as a tester for the next one!!! Anyway it might be wise to do it that way as we ,ll be able to find an easier route to find a pub where their still open for munchies ( remember Bath ) xxxxx Tim

Yeah, that's no problem Tim. Bumped into Jon today and he mentioned the other run too. I'll be up for that one! :)

Damn Lisa, you got one sexy ass !!!!!

:blink: Random! But, if you insist... ;)

Ok guys. After a chat with Jon ( Suprasonic ) this is how Sunday should pan out. Anyone who wants to meet at the Toby its 11.30 am, leaving at 11.45 ish. Then heading up to meet with Jon at Merthyr . Then blast up to Brecon , grab some munchies , then a blow out, along some of those ace roads they got up there. If there,s anyone who wants to join us, yer welcome to.

Hiya guys, I might be up for this on the Sunday.

Those pics you put up Jon are surely of the road between Beaufort and Builch aren't they. Never thought of those as the Beacons.... more of a large field for sheep IIRC :p

yer was thinking of using that raod to make a loop back