The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The day finally came and i am so happy with my new uk spec TT

dicko2011

Well everyone today was the day !

I was up at 5.30am and travelled all the way from cumbria down to berkshire to purchase a silver uk spec TT which is a completely standard model and in very nice condition!

However as the pics show I had already booked a little visit to MIJ Performance in walsall on the way back up the country and literally 2 hours after owning the car it was up on their ramps having a 3" bore decat system fitted with a 4" burnt tip tail pipe.

After waiting around for about 4 hours I was then on my way again to finish off my journey back to cumbria.

It has been a top day and I am really pleased with the car, the new sound which is very impressive and with my very first day as a supra owner !

Now all I need is my 18's on it which will hopefully be sorted by the end of the week or early next week

Pictures of the car are outside the place I bought it and then at MIJ . Due to it being dark by the time they finsihed it I have not taken any pics of new exhaust system yet but will add shortly.

supra 401.jpg

supra 402.jpg

supra 408.jpg

supra 405.jpg

Any chance of a sound clip? I was thinking about MIJ for mine, saw them advertise on ebay, and heard some clips on you tube but not supra sound clips.

I will defo try and sort one soon . Sounds real nice and the guys at MIJ were fantastic ! They were saying that they are relaunching there remapping service soon and are going to be doing it at a special price of £200 !

Has anyone had there supras remapped and what sort of performance increase did they get ?

They were saying that they are relaunching there remapping service soon and are going to be doing it at a special price of £200 !

Has anyone had there supras remapped and what sort of performance increase did they get ?

If you have the stock ecu, I'm not sure that people can or do remap them.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Spoke to mij today, they won't totaly decat my n/a only the second one. They reckon the pressure will be all wrong? lots of people seem to do double decats on the n/a without problems?

Anyway £300 for a custom built t304 stainless exhaust, replacing the second cat straight through to a back box seemed a very good price. gauranteed for life to.

Spoke to mij today, they won't totaly decat my n/a only the second one. They reckon the pressure will be all wrong? lots of people seem to do double decats on the n/a without problems?

Anyway £300 for a custom built t304 stainless exhaust, replacing the second cat straight through to a back box seemed a very good price. gauranteed for life to.

Yeah I only went for the one decat. £300 was a very good price but half way through the installation the owner said to me that the price he had quoted me was for a 2 and 1/4 inch system not a 3 inch. i pointed out that unfortunatly I had requested a 3 inch and that seeing as it was half built and my old exhaust was now probably in a bin somewhere I wasn't happy to now have to pay more.

He was fantastic and agreed it was their error and my lucky day and they fit the system which he informed me should have been £480

So Happy Days for me as usually I end up losing money not saving it !