The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for sale something fishy or just paranoia?

Dan_Turism0

it was 11k a few weeks back, they're are some vid on youtube of it, it's looks like a dog :)

plus it's got a non facelift dash so even though it says a 97 it'll be at the youngest a 1996 (DVLA mess up probably) 1997 was the year it came in to the country I bet :)

so it's a dog and a 1993-96

Edited by Tom (see edit history)

having read hundreds of these adverts recently i would avoid it, any advert to good to be true has been just that to good to be true.

Mine will be up for sale shortly for a lot less than that - I am surprised you can't find one to your tastes on the classified section on here to be honest.

how much and when mate

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Wow thanks Tom i'll drop him a pm :D hope it's still for sale

no problemo :thumbs:

if it isn't don't panic, just keep posting up one's you've found as we don't like members on here getting burned, so just be patient and wait for the one :) it will appear :) and if you've got the cash ready to go you're in a great position ;)

haha I know some of you may know MonsterMat? he's got a 2JZ Is200 running De-Tuned at 600bhp

vid of it

Thing is whilst i do love my is200 and it is a good looking car, I've always loved the supra's since I was 6 years old and dreamt of owning one :D now it turns out they are cheap to insure (considering) I can make that dream a reality. I couldn't bring myself to destroy a perfectly good supra TT manual for the sake of this mod + it would cost around 12-15k to do this which I just don't have :(