The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yipee,here at last.

dude

Just turned up for the first day at work and a long time coming it has been. Very immpressed with the set up here, its all very professional. Poor Matt was here most of the night finishing an Aston Martin so he is walking around like a zombie. Hopefully it won't be too long until my new car arrives and we can start building something to get back on the strip.

One of the first things i will be doing is getting Matts Trial car up and running, so hopefully that will getting some outings to the Pod etc soon, will probably take a while to get back in the swing of things but that is to be expected.

I believe that Matt is going to be offering some special deals soon so keep your eyes peeled if you want a cheap single fitting etc. Hope to see some of my old customers soon and there is the dyno day coming on April 26th. So hopefully will get to meet some of the new members there.:blink: