The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lowering springs

blackdrift

it shouldnt look any different should it? if you have changed from 16 or 17s to 18s and changed the profile of the tyre to the appropriate size then the car isnt going to sit any higher as the rolling radius is the same. My old one went from 16s to 18s just fine on stock suspention. Maybe it just needs to settle a while?

Provided the tyre and wheel sizes are okay it shouldn't look any different.

What are 9 inch wide, the front's or the reats? It's just about an okay width for the front (if a little too wide), but too narrow for the rear. What tyre sizes do you have and do you know the offsets (You'll need a geo as well after swapping wheels)

Hey dude

I have a set of rear Top Secret lowering springs off my car if you're interested? They drop by 40mm. Just sold the fronts to Missile so I don't have a complete set I'm afraid. I don't understand why it should look any different from a height perspective by just changing tyres. You haven't got for a massively different rolling radius have you?

Happy for you to pick them up or deliver them as you're somewhere in the county!

I have just bought tein springs 22mm front 32mm rear, I have also bought KYB shocker's They are all going on tomorrow Im hoping they dont rub on my 18's my wheel size is F-235x40x18 R-265-35-18, I will let you know if it rubs or not. Have you oem shocks on there?

hey guys

right, think i may of worded the thread a bit wrong when i say it looks like a monster truck, it allways has lol but now i have the wheels i need it lowering badly.

All the wheels are 18"x9"jj, the rears have 255/35/18 and the front has 235/40/18 and am curently on oem shocks.

wanna go as low as possible so if any one got a similar size wheels?

and thanks caseys but i was looking to buy a complete kit. Car is only a daily driver not used for racing or anything just want it looking nice.

Any one know of a place that is reasonably priced?

cheers guys