The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Graphics on a silver supra

Branners

Has anybody ever seen a silver supra with substantial graphics that actually work well?

Im thinking something of the scale of Matt's Trial Supra, full graphics but tastefully done.

I saw the Castrol supra in silver recently and it didnt look quite right, so it got me thinking whether it is possible to have a silver car and have graphics that work.

thanks

JB

Silver on silver ghosting would work well I reckon.

This is a bit like what I mean but silver on silver would be more sublte

http://www.skewer.co.uk/images/fbg2004_04t.jpg

I'll see if I can find a better example of what I mean

By the way I'm not a fan of any of the examples I posted;)

I certainly, thinking about, would ONLY have a black graphic on a silver car because as Ed said it would stand out too much with any other colour I think. And if that were the case could look somewhat chavy IMHO.

Here's another example of a bold blue (again I really don't like the design) on a very similar silver to a supras. It may work witht the right design but still feel a more subtle colour would be better.

http://seventhstarcustom.com/images/gallery/car_eclipse_7th4.jpg

https://www.demongraphics.co.uk/images/full-side-graphics-008-smal.jpg

Someone may be able to photoshop something together:)

YAY!

More hate for my car! I will admit to not liking it from the pictures to the point i was asking here how to remove the whole lot. Having picked it up i have since changed my mind. Also being told it could be the worst car on the owners club while not only insulting also spurs me on the leave it as it is with some playing about OEM skirts and spats on the way followed by some carbon goodies, facelift lights and a respray of the wheels.

So far everyone not on the club loves it. I will be taking some more pictures for you all to hate on in a few days.

YAY!

More hate for my car! I will admit to not liking it from the pictures to the point i was asking here how to remove the whole lot. Having picked it up i have since changed my mind. Also being told it could be the worst car on the owners club while not only insulting also spurs me on the leave it as it is with some playing about OEM skirts and spats on the way followed by some carbon goodies, facelift lights and a respray of the wheels.

So far everyone not on the club loves it. I will be taking some more pictures for you all to hate on in a few days.

well you did say you didn't like it from the pics... and thats all most of us have seen, pics. ;)

It would be as an advertising platform for the club, so would probably be designed by the members. I just dont know if its even possible or whether we need to consider it only on a black, white or red car.

Now i have got over myself,

I dont think it over matters what colour the car is, aslong as the kit and wheels are fitted well and the car runs 100% it will do its job just fine.