The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member here in Cumbria !

dicko2011

Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd introduce myself to the locals, If there are any cumbrians on here that is ?

I just bought myself a silver uk spec TT completely standard. New exhaust and wheels will be on it by the end of next week and i am looking forward to hopefully some meets throughout the year ! Are there any regualr meets anywhere around Cumbria or not !!

Rob

Hello there fella !

I think I am one of the very few other Cumbrians who use this forum.

We will have to organise a few meet ups over this summer time.

My car will be coming back on the roads in April. So might put something together then.

There have been a number of past meet up events that I have made into videos...you might find them interesting if you check out the multimedia section of this forum.

Just click on the Lakes Meet ups. :)

Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd introduce myself to the locals, If there are any cumbrians on here that is ?

I just bought myself a silver uk spec TT completely standard. New exhaust and wheels will be on it by the end of next week and i am looking forward to hopefully some meets throughout the year ! Are there any regualr meets anywhere around Cumbria or not !!

Rob

Welcome to the club Rob, unfortunately there don't tend to be many regular meets that far up in Cumbria, other than the ones mention by AJI and Havard. We have on occasion met up in Preston, and we regularly have a Blackpool Illuminations run.

Hello there fella !

I think I am one of the very few other Cumbrians who use this forum.

We will have to organise a few meet ups over this summer time.

My car will be coming back on the roads in April. So might put something together then.

There have been a number of past meet up events that I have made into videos...you might find them interesting if you check out the multimedia section of this forum.

Just click on the Lakes Meet ups. :)

I didn't realise you were back Aaron, how did things go in China? It sounds like you are back for good?

Regards

Mike

I didn't realise you were back Aaron, how did things go in China? It sounds like you are back for good?

Yes, it went very well thanks :thumbs:

(While it lasted anyways).

But the credit crunch made its way to Asia and dried up the corporate events market.

My contract was for 6months, and I completed it. But there was no renewal due to lack of future booked customers.

Back in blighty for the foreseeable future. So might have chance to organise a good Cumbria meet up in the summertime.

:)

Hi and welcome.

Your car looks great

I'm in Carlisle, there are another 4 of us that I know of, 1 UK, 1 Import TTand 2 NA's (mine's the red aerotop) we usually only get to meet up at AJI's Lake District runs, which are great:thumbs:

Oh, and when you fit your new wheels, don't forget to fit the correct size spigots otherwise you'll shear the studs.

I don't know what you've driven before but take it easy for a while, the supe is very easy to get sideways!!!

Have fun

George

Edited by grouse
addition (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Guest Rays the roof

Hi matey! Just a short trip down the M6 to Lancaster! Not too many round here, but that's all the better...;)