The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello help needed

Guest bondbug

Guest bondbug

Hi all want some help on which car to buy want a fast reliable car that handles well 1st choice Supra 2nd mitsubishi evo or Subaru ? which one would you reccomend and why ? also what to look out for when going to view these cars thanks [GRIN][/GRIN] Oh my Son owns a GT4 .

You should start by reading the guides we have.

What to check when buying a supra.

Supra guide and model differences.

Also having a look at the events section for your area and attending them. Get to know the car before you're even considering.

Also this link is the best, http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/search.php. You will find that most questions have been done to death already and covered more times Peter North's victims lol.

As in TT or N/A, that is something only you can decide by driving both.

Obviously most people would say the supra on here. Its all a matter of personal taste though. I had an evo and loved it...... for about 5 mins. My mate had a subarpoo and i didn't like it at all. I wouldn't touch one of those with a barge pole.

You can get anything you want from a supra. The evo can be a nice car if looked after well and modified responsibly. I dare say the subaru is much the same but i don't like them (personal taste). If you want a car that will keep you on your toes at the edge while being a rewarding drive in the slow lane then get the supra. If you want to corner at 100mph in your sleep to impress your mates then get the evo.

I found driving fast in an evo effortless, and boring!

Obviously most people would say the supra on here. Its all a matter of personal taste though. I had an evo and loved it...... for about 5 mins. My mate had a subarpoo and i didn't like it at all. I wouldn't touch one of those with a barge pole.

You can get anything you want from a supra. The evo can be a nice car if looked after well and modified responsibly. I dare say the subaru is much the same but i don't like them (personal taste). If you want a car that will keep you on your toes at the edge while being a rewarding drive in the slow lane then get the supra. If you want to corner at 100mph in your sleep to impress your mates then get the evo.

I found driving fast in an evo effortless, and boring!

couldnt agree more, the supra is more responsive and fun to drive but if you jump in claiming to be a rally driver you will be surprised. my sup has made me a very confident driver, theres no car out there now that i havent rippped the nuts off and felt scared, i feel calm and in control.