The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help :) please

Guest blaster1

Guest blaster1

just after a gunmetal grey badge for my toyota mr2 and heard they do it on one of your supras whitch is the same because bodyshop broke mine off mt 10 th anni thanks

Guest blaster1

ohh thanks and cus its the baby of yours only 21 and restoring her nearly done wanted supra insurance 1500 on this tho last year lol so may wait a bit purple one in telford and looks mint

I think I have a new one lying around, i'll have a look for you tomorrow, I got it from Toyota last year so I guess you could just get to a local dealer if you needed one urgently :)

Nice mister 2 btw, they look good in carribean blue, I saw some nice pics of an mr2 the other day and I'm quite tempted to buy one for myself now,

it was this one that I thought was rather sexual :D

Edited by Tom (see edit history)

yeah I'll let you know,

I've driven a few turbo's, nice steering and fun to drive but I havent driven any that are much past stock power so I got bored of the stockish power quite quickly, I'm sure past 350bhp they are a bit of an animal :D