The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pick up my new engine tomorrow!

Vicky

Well ive finally after 4 years of N/A ownership decided to go the TT route!

So tomorrow afternoon i shall be travelling to Leicester to meet Keron to pick the TT lump up, to say im excited is an understatement :D

Will be keeping it stock power for now as i think thats enough to start me with, maybe later things will change :eyebrows:

good luck with the work..

should be picking up my conversion tomorrow..

I said i would be keeping it stock before it went in... i've now up rated pretty much all of it now! the old while its out its probably easier to do this etc, and this etc etc etc!! and almost Fully BPU'ed it as well... oooops! lol

Have fun!

I managed to convince myself many times i was happy with my N/A but its time to be truthfull :D

Keron is just supplying as i a friend of mine closer to home is fitting for me, it was booked in for April but it may be as soon as next week now!

And i know what you mean Nell, ive already started looking at what other bits i can get as well. I think this is going to hurt my purse lots but the smile factor will be worth it ;)

You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner when it's in :D

There is a downside though... all the engine modifications that keep coming up in the for sale section on here are constantly tempting me!! I have spent a fortune already in only a few weeks of owning a TT!

:yeahthat: I'm in the same boat since I got mine done, it's hard to resist.

Enjoy. :)

I managed to convince myself many times i was happy with my N/A but its time to be truthfull :D

Keron is just supplying as i a friend of mine closer to home is fitting for me, it was booked in for April but it may be as soon as next week now!

And i know what you mean Nell, ive already started looking at what other bits i can get as well. I think this is going to hurt my purse lots but the smile factor will be worth it ;)

Thats great new Vicky you will not be able to smile wide enough when you first drive it a grat experience, I hope everything goes smooth for you and get it sorted soon and let us know how it all goes, best of luck with it.

Soon you will be doing a single upgrade;)

You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner when it's in :D

:rlol: Absolute classic ;)

Sorry :blush:

Good luck with the change to TT Vicky..... I'm sure it'll be a totally different car when it comes out! :D

Go careful tho, those back tyres will certainly get some use now ;)